Active Network Monitor® is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers in the network. Active Network Monitor® runs under Windows NT/2000/XP and allows Systems Administrators to gather information from all the computers (even from the Windows 9x/Me computers) in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers. Active Network Monitor provides the powerful technology of storing and comparing received data. Administrators can make "snapshots" of the systems for future comparison and notation of changes.
With ANM you can:
- Use the growing list of plug-ins for gathering important information from the remote computers
- Scan network computers by types (Server, Workstation, SQL Server, etc.).
- Scan network computers by names (you can select computers either from the network tree or load a predefined list from the file)
- View information immediately from a plug-in, rather than wait for a scan process of all your computers to be completed
- Save retrieved information into the project in the special folder or into the external file
- Load previously saved information from the project or from the external file
- Export retrieved information into the CSV or TXT file
- Compare two previously saved projects or external files using special simple to use Compare Wizard
- Save compare results to the external file
- Easily navigate through the compare results using special buttons